Belgrade Vacation Rentals, Inc., hereafter referred to as “BVR” makes this Agreement as agent on behalf of the Owner of the property and Guest to rent the premises under the terms listed. Guest must sign and return a copy of this agreement within 7 business
days for the reservation to be confirmed. Confirmation by email or mailing to Belgrade Vacation Rentals, Inc., 81 Main Street, PO Box 293, Belgrade Lakes ME 04918.
- RESERVATIONS: All reservations required a 50% deposit of weekly rental rate to reserve. Balance is due 45 days before arrival. A $35.00 non-refundable reservation fee is applicable to all reservations. Reservations made within 45 days of arrival will
require payment in full at the time reservation is made. The reservation is confirmed with paid deposit and signed, returned Guest Rental Agreement. Guest must be at least 25 years of age to make a reservation.
- PAYMENTS. Payments may be made by personal check, credit card, cashier’s check or money order. Checks should be made payable to BELGRADE VACATION RENTALS, INC., PO Box 293, Belgrade Lakes ME 04918. A $30.00 handling fee will be charged for all returned
- CANCELLATION. Guest may cancel a reservation at any time by notifying BVR in writing. If Guest cancels a reservation 45 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, less a $100.00 cancellation fee and the $35.00 non-refundable
reservation fee. If Guest cancels a reservation less than 45 days from arrival date, Guest will forfeit all monies paid (unless Unit is re-rented), in which case, Guest will receive a full refund less a $200.00 cancellation fee and the $35.00 non-refundable
- PEACE OF MIND DAMAGE WAIVER. Why worry that someone in your party might accidentally break something? Relax and enjoy your stay. If an accident happens, report the details and leave the rest to us. Guest is required to pay $40.00 "Peace of Mind Damage
Waiver Fee" to cover any unintentional damage to the property, up to $300.00. Damage in excess of $300.00 or damage that is deemed by BVR to be of an intentional nature will be charged to Guest’s credit card. The damage waiver DOES NOT cover intentional
damage, theft, additional cleaning, or pet damage. Guests will report incidents causing damage to the property immediately to (207) 495-4011 or (800) 760-1503. This waiver is in lieu of a security deposit and is added on to each reservation.
- RESTRICTIONS. All properties are non-smoking. Guest agrees to observe the following restrictions, failure to do so is grounds for immediate termination of the Guest Rental Agreement without refund. The number of occupants to a property is limited to
the number stated on the website, with the exception of an infant requiring a crib. No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are permitted. No loud parties are allowed and smoking in not permitted inside buildings. No campers or r.v’s
are allowed on any property. Quiet hours are observed before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- CHECK-IN TIME: Saturday. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Late arrivals need to be set up in advance. Upon arrival, Guest should inspect property for cleanliness and damage and report any problems to BVR at (207) 495-4011 or (800) 760-1503 by 8:00
a.m. the next day.
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Saturday, 10:00 a.m. promptly, so the cleaning crew can ready the property for the next renter.
- MAINTENANCE ISSUES. Guest will contact BVR immediately if a maintenance problem develops at (207) 495-4011 or (800) 760-1503. No refunds will be made for appliance or heating failure.
- ACCOMODATIONS: All properties listed by BVR are privately owned. Each rental property is unique in décor, equipment, etc. Misrepresentation of any or all properties is unintentional. BVR will not be held responsible for changes made by owners, printing
or environmental factors. All properties come equipped with the basic necessities.
- LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS. Guest will bill long distance calls to Guest’s calling card or credit card. BVR will charge Guest’s credit card for the cost of any calls billed directly to the property as well as a $10.00 service charge.
- UNIT CHANGES. Should the reserved property become unavailable for any reason, BVR will make reasonable efforts to find suitable accommodations for Guest. However, BVR’s liability in this instance is limited to a full refund of all monies paid by Guest.
- PETS. If Guest has been allowed to bring pets, any addition cleaning or repairs required due to the occupancy of the pet, will be charged to the Guest’s credit card and all sales are final. If it is found there are more pets than agreed to on the premises
or there are complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or nuisances caused by pet, Guest will be asked to vacate the property immediately with no refund.
- TERMINATION OF RENTAL. BVR reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if in its opinion the Guest is detrimental to the property. Any violation of the above mention policies will result in immediate eviction with loss of entire rental amount.
- CREDIT CARD. Guest will provide his/her credit card number as a guarantee and for the purposes described above. Guest expressly accepts the terms of this Rental Agreement and understands that Guest’s credit card may be charged in compliance with the terms
of this agreement. Guest further agrees that credit card charges that comply with the terms of this agreement are final.
- INDEMNITY. The Guest agrees to indemnify and save Owner, BVR and it’s employees, free and harmless for any liability, loss or damage, whatsoever, arising from, related to, or in connection with rental of the premises. This includes, but is not limited
to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property, which is made, incurred or sustained, by Guest or Guest of Guest, or any occupant’s of the premises. If Guest brings their own boat, canoe, kayak, or recreational vehicle, BELGRADE
VACATION RENTALS, INC. is not liable for any injuries, damage or theft.
- CHOICE OF LAW: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maine. If any term of this agreement is prohibited or unenforceable, it shall be ineffective as to that term only, with the remainder of the agreement
unaffected and in force. Guest and BVR agree to a good faith mediation over any action arising from this agreement prior to the filing of a lawsuit. Such mediation will take place in Maine, before a licensed mediator.
- AGREEMENT. Guest certifies that he/she has read and agrees to the terms of this agreement and by signing below is authorizing any outstanding charges remaining after departure to be charged to the credit card on the reservation.
Guest Signature_______________________________________ Date__________________
Print Name___________________________________________Max. Occup.___________
Address of Property _________________________________________________________
Arrival Date ____________________ Departure Date ______________________________
*Credit Card #________________________________________________Exp.Date_______
• Visa • Master Card